Join the world of implantology, one of the largest areas of growth, with CEREC
After your first training at 3D infusion, You will fully understand the tools within CEREC software that make your life easier and results more predictable.
Participants Will Learn:
- Design and place your own Implant Restoration on a LIVE Patient.
- How to use CEREC to create temporary and permanent implant restorations.
- The differences between the various blocks for fabricating provisional and permanent chairside abutments.
- How different tools affect implant proposals and where and when to use them.
- File and image management as it relates to implant restorations fabricated with CEREC.