3D Infusion guides Doctors and their teams through a 2-Day intimate RESTORATIVE DRIVEN IMPLANT workshop utilizing “LIVE PATIENTS”. Progression from Hands-on to Live Patient Implant Surgery, with utilization of CBCT and CAD/CAM Technology to assist you from start to finish on placing to restoring implants in office. 12 total CE credits for the course.
- Implant design, advantages, selection, hard and soft tissue results
- CBCT assisted guided surgery techniques
- Surgical template for success, initial planning and site selection
- Soft tissue prep, punch vs flap. Closure healing cap vs cover screw vs temp crown
- Getting started patient selection, patient consults, education, treatment notes
- Potential risks and managing complications
- Single tooth implant “The Bread & Butter of Implantology”
- CBCT + CEREC integration “Complete Digital Chair-side Workflow”
- Virtual Free-Hand Placement for Precision Guided Placement
- Surgical Guide Design and Manufacturing
- Live Patient Implant placement per Doctor Attendee
* No refunds for any cancellation within 2 weeks of any workshop.